Thursday 27 March 2008

A Hell of a Day Out....

Thats the slogan at Kingston Park Raceway "ITS A HELL OF A DAY OUT" and it was!!

For Matty's 16th birthday we decided to go go-karting. It was fast and noisy and lots of fun. Ash, Boyfriend Sam, Matt, Allan and Sam all raced in the karts whilst Jordy, Billy and I played air-hockey and watched. Here are some photos:


In between laps on the go-kart my big sister Ash read me my Nativity book and told me how the angels fly around (honestly she has no idea!)



Jordy took good care of me when everyone was driving and mummy was having a cup of hot chocolate.

Mummy tried to give me back my wet nappy but I just kept laughing at her....I didn't want it any more!



Guess the birthday boy didn't make the podium!!! (Actually Matt came first, then Allan but both were too shy to stand on the podium for the photo ha ha)

3 comments:

Gemma said...

Seems like a fun day out. What's with the shower cap?? Can't get over how like you Sam is!!But I can understand why Billy didn't want the wet nappy back!! Girls are looking very glamorous.

LOL

Gemma ann

Clairie said...

Its a hair net!!

Saves you getting nits when you use the helmets they supply. The other guys had their own helmets (from my motorbiking days) so didn't need to wear them.

Anonymous said...

I was going to ask why Sam had a plastic bag on his head?? He is growing up so quickly! Can't wait to see you all when we hit Brisbane, its coming up so quickly, would love to see Ash, Matt and Jordy if that is possible - maybe on the return trip? Hope all is good.