Wednesday 5 March 2008

THIS IS HOW I USUALLY SLEEP......

THIS IS HOW MUMMY FOUND ME THIS MORNING.....


I don't usually have a pillow but it sits in the cot as I have made a habit of pushing myself from the bottom of the cot to the top and hitting my head on the walls of the cot. Today however I decided I would roll around and just see if anyone would eventually come to get me. I had a big sleep and didn't wake up at all during the night so I had lots of energy to play before my big feed. The pillow was a nice play to stop and have a rest....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny, Lj rolls around his cot like you would not believe! We have a few pillows scattered around but he manages to get over the top of them and still sticks his hands/legs/nose through the bars! Gosh - aren't they growing up.

jordan loves billy said...

BILLYS A FATTIE.
i love love love you billy
i cant wait to see your tooth.
tell mummy to send me photo
LOVELOVELOVELOVEYOU