Tuesday 11 March 2008

I'm a Big Boy Now....


On Saturday I was waiting for Aunty Tess. She was out running for hours and hours. I got very thirsty waiting so I decided to have my bottle whilst mummy had her breakfast. Told you I am a big boy now!

I went to visit my Grandma at her new home. It was lots of fun and I got to sleep outside in the breeze (thats where mummy put me - on the balcony!!!).
At night time Daddy and Mummy took me to a hotel. It was my first night in a hotel...I wanted to watch TV all night but had to go to sleep. I slept in a big bed all by myself. It was pretty cool. Best bit was rolling off at 5am, my mummy was sleeping on the floor and caught me. She said she couldn't believe how I could roll over a big fat pillow...then Daddy said I was bigger and fatter! HUMPH!!

I love my daddy....he gave me some apple juice. I had to suck it from the apple.

When mummy got up very early I got to sleep with Daddy. I took up all the bed and daddy had to sleep all folded up so he wouldn't squash me...he is a good daddy.

I am counting down till Easter because all my brothers and sisters are coming to visit me. Sam is coming on a plane and the others on a train. They are soooo grown up.

2 comments:

Tesso said...

Billy, that's a great picture of you in the big bed watching TV. You have a cheeky smile on your face, are you hiding the remote control under the doona?

Hooooooope I get to see you Saturday. Maybe I should start my long run at midnight!

jordan loves billy said...

hahaha you wish we were catching a train....
nah ash will probs driveus or if not maybs matt will have his L's (doubt it) and he can drive down, hahaha that is if you come and get us....
BILLY YOURSOOO GORGES
i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve you

hahaha