Friday 14 March 2008

Fantastic Friday

What a great day.

I got out for a wee jog this morning before dropping Billy off. I came home to find Daddy and Billy fast asleep in bed together (Allan really has the knack of doing this...I need to learn it from him).

I had a full day at work and was disappointed when Allan rang to say he would be out of town tonight. However when I went to pick Billy up Jolly had my family's dinner already. It is a special dish made with marinated chicken and takes 100 ingredients to make...mmm not really but going by the list she gave me I made that up :)))

Anyhow it is a traditional Bangladesh dish call Balyini (?) I can't wait to try it tonight. Thanks goodness I DONT HAVE TO COOK!!!!!!!!

To top it all off there were two parcels on my doorstop (great thinking Australia Post) when I got home. One was the jacket I got Bill off ebay for $5.50 and the other was his Baby Book we had made. Both of which I am thrilled with and just so excited....with no one else but Bill to share the good tidings with we just had to do a photo session and blog page. All of which was too much for Billy who has promptly fallen asleep under the computer table...mmmmm maybe I had best just go eat my dinner now.

2 comments:

ACTing Like A Mama said...

biryani?? thats one of my fave dishes, sort of like a curry and rice combined cross risotto cross fried rice?? (although the traditional recipes usually call for sweet stuff like prunes or raisins - blerk!).

Hope you enjoyed it, oh, and love the jacket spotty pirate!

Anonymous said...

sweet jacket. can i borrow it? i'm sure it'll keep my head partly dry.

don't get me started on the contractors for aus post. grrr.