Saturday 22 March 2008

Me N Sam N My Toothbrush

Sam has come to visit and I just love him, he is my big brother. Mummy was so excited to see him and he gave me a big cuddle first and I squealed with excitement. I was even a good boy driving home and talked the whole way telling him all about the things I had done since I last saw him.
Tonight at home, mummy was cooking the dinner and I got Sam to play with me. He has lovely curls and I just wanted to play with them.

All my family are here for Easter and it is a very special weekend for us. I can't wait until I get some of the eggs everyone keeps talking about!
Tonight I was a very good boy and brushed my teeth, like I do every night. At least tonight I didnt'try to brush my tonsils and choke!! Sam has silver on his teeth. Mummy says it is only for a few years and if I keep brushing maybe I won't have to have silver...but I like Sam's silver and keep trying to reach it.

I am going to bed now...because mummy says tomorrow is a very special day and I need my sleep

1 comment:

Gemma said...

I loved seeing these photos of the two boys together!! good to see the dental hygeine starting early!! Keep it up - blue eyes, white teeth (or silver!!) and a big smile...

LOL

Grandma Gem