Thursday 13 March 2008

Worries of motherhood

Today was a worrisome day.

You slept well...until 4.30am at least. You have been so good Billy. *hugs* The last week you have slept from 8pm promptly through till 5am. When you do wake up you lay in your bed gurgling and talking for a while and are happy to lay there until mummy is fully awake and able to come in and get you.

This morning you wanted to be fed promptly upon waking. I think it may have something to do with daddys alarm going off so noisily at that time.

After feeding you I laid down to sleep and asked you to be quiet and watch me sleep for 30mins more....to my astonishment you closed your eyes and fell asleep until 6am. It was wonderful to be sleeping with you and to get an extra hours nap in!!

The worry started when I woke at 6am for the second time that day and found you covered from head to toe in spots...they weren't there before. Then again neither was the light so I could have missed them!
You didn't have a temperature or seem fussy or any different to any other day so I took you to Jollys.

Jolly agreed that it was nothing much to worry about. Her calls to me at work to remind me that it was nothing to worry about....did nothing to stop me worrying!!!!

Daddy and I agreed to get you early and keep you under watchful eye at home - where you have proceeded to drink more booby and roll around the floor making general mischief. I am glad you are okay. I hope the dots go away soon bub and you are back to your beautiful soft, smooth baby skin. Mummy doesn't like to be worried about you.

BTW Just thought I would tell NAN - Daddy ironed (yes you heard correctly) Billys blue outfit specially before he went to work. Isn't he good!!! Now to teach him how to do his own uniforms!!!!

1 comment:

ACTing Like A Mama said...

love it, love it, love it, love his blue outfit! And it must be so much more special because daddy ironed it!

Hey little dalmation-billy hope your spots clear up, must be the week of worried mothers!

could it be because grandma is not on-line to soothe our stresses?