Saturday 19 April 2008

Finally...an update on Billys life

It has been hectic, fun, chaotic and fantastic to have the family come and stay...be it the daily visitors (Bridgy, LJ and Shae) or the new sister wife Ally and cuz Dante. Grandma Gemma doesnt even count as a visitor....she's just a regular now!

I'll have to do some stories...because we certainly had our fair share of them over the past few weeks. In the meantime here are some photos to keep you updated.

ALLY AND DANTE IN BALLINA


DANTE FEEDING


DANTE WATCHING OVER BILLY


SAM READING TO BILLY (reading him Sams Sandwich which was sams baby book!!)


LINCOLN CHECKING OUT BILLYS WHEELS

2 comments:

Gemma said...

Hello all in Brisbane,

I am happy to see photos - especially of billy and his family.

LJ looks very quiet - loved the way all the boys went for the truck!! Grandad will like that.

Love to Nana Bellenger

LOL

Grandma gem

ACTing Like A Mama said...

Hello - please post the updates and stories, I am already missing my sister-wife and bill-bill - I need my fix!

congrats on the top teeth billy - way to go chomper!!!