Tuesday 22 April 2008

Nan is Great!!

Nan came to visit all the way from Darwin to look after my mummy. She is even looking after me. I got to sit in the chair Dante used and had real food too.

I had porridge (Farex) and it was yummy. Most of it came out and mum then took over and scooped it back in and said I wasn't allowed to eat like Dante and had to be a clean eater. I blew a rasberry and the porridge went everywhere....Nan thought it was funny but mum wasn't impressed. She says I am cheeky and know exactly what she was saying but just wasn't listening.

2 comments:

Gemma said...

What a lovely story. I hope Billy doesn't starve in his effort to be a non-messy eater!! Loved the cheeky smile with the tongue out - I think he knows what is going on as well!!

I am missing his lovely smile and his mothers care.

Regards to Lorraine.

LOL
Grandma Gem

ACTing Like A Mama said...

hehe oh billy - be as messy as you can! go on, Dante challenges you! If you look around on the chair, there might even be some left over scraps that he left behind for you. miss your smiles and your talking :-)