Tuesday 29 January 2008

My Godmother

I went to visit my Godmother today - my mummy's Aunty Rose.

She had a lovely home and big big windows so I could lay on my rug and watch the palm trees and the rain. It was nice and cool and I stayed for a long time because I was on my best behaviour.


Mummy had chicken and salad and biscuits and icecream and lots of goodies. I think we will be visiting her a lot!!!

Aunty Rose gave me lots of cuddles and kept making me smile.


I am glad she is my Godmummy.

2 comments:

Gemma said...

What lovely photos of a smiling baby. Obviously very happy to be lunching with his Godmother. I wish I could have been there. Little Billy is certainly growing up quickly.

LOL

Grandma Gem

ACTing Like A Mama said...

What a little spunk you are Billy! I was going through some photos of your brother sam when he was a baby and you look just like him!

Cant wait to see you soon!