Saturday 26 January 2008

Getting Stronger Every Day






Now that I am three months old I am going to start working out and getting stronger.

The big alligator that Aunty Ally bought me helps me work out my arm and chest muscles....I am able to hold up my neck now and am getting to be a bit strong boy.

Mummy says I look funny because when I am on my tummy I work out for a few minutes and then lay down on the job and just coo. When I am on my back I push my feet and crawl all over the place...mum says I am never going to crawl - just slide everywhere. I think she wants to put some cloth nappies on so I can clean the wooden floors as I go!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hire him out. all we have are wooden floors. i'm thinking $3 smarties an hour. more if he goes under couches.

Katie said...

He is sooooo cute!!! He has your eyes :-) He looks like such a little man! That little alligator is great! I have a breast feeding pillow which will then do the same thing...haha it is this big green dog/cow thing :-) Charlie turns her nose up at the bottle....I guess if your hungry enough!

Gemma said...

Hello Billy,

How about signing up for some unpacking at Grandma Gem's new unit at Ballina?? Hope to be moving in on 7 - 10 March so Grandad can have a break when he comes up for Easter.

LOL

Grandma Gem

Tesso said...

The way you are growing all your aunties and uncles are going to have to get stronger too so we can pick you up!