Thursday 24 January 2008

Three Months Old

Woo hoo now we are three months old we can revert to the calendar system (ie instead of counting weeks...) Officially we are 13 weeks but I prefer to follow the months so it is less confusing!!!

Billy is sleeping soundly for his morning naps. We are struggling with the bottle at the moment because he does not like the frozen milk we have in good supply (no one told me that the milk changes flavour to suit his needs)...so I am madly trying to express as much new stuff as I can to build up a fresh bank of milk in time for him to go to day care in 10 days time. I am sure we will have a supermarket full by then so no panic really. Then again....Billy is now 7.5kg and growing each day so I think perhaps the milk supply may need to start coming in a truck!!!

Here are some more photos of our trip:

Shae and Jordan - Little Mummies to LJ and Billy



Cousin Gemma with Billy


Uncle Karl holding Billy...just before he slid off his knee and onto the floor (Uncle Karl is just sooo good with babies!)


Oma Lyn holding Billy

4 comments:

BubbaBlog said...

It is nfair to say that I am good with babies. So far I have dropped 23 of them. Luckly they have all landed on their head and bounced so no harm done.

Anonymous said...

yeah, but you can tell that uncle karl will be the one whom BB goes to when he's a teen looking for fun. i'd watch out. he's got "don't tell that mum of yours about the bungee jumping we did" written all over him.

ACTing Like A Mama said...

Wow Billy - three months old already - how scary is that!! It looks like you love being held by all your wondeful famly and friends which must be a great thing for your mama!

happy three months billy-bunj

Gemma said...

Hello Billy,

You seemed to have had lots of fun in Darwin. I especially loved the picture of you and LJ with Jordan and Shae. Great to see big sisters in action!! I hope you smile for me like you smiled for Oma Lyn!! Looking forward to seeing you soon. I will have to move closer!!

LOL
Grandma Gem