Sunday 3 February 2008

Last Day of the Rest of My Life....

My mummy is very sad today.

She goes back to work tomorrow morning and I head into fulltime day care with Jolly.

Jolly is a Bangladesian woman with a very nice home and a loving family. She takes care of up to 5 children in her house and I will be her special fulltime baby. She looked after me on Saturday and I liked it when she kept calling me BUBBA and rubbing my head. Mummy said she is going to love me very much which makes it easier for her to go to work every day.

To celebrate togetherness this weekend my mummy, my daddy and I have been very busy and spending lots and lots of time together. Today we went to Aunty Glorias for a coffee (that's what Mummy calls Gloria Jeans) and visited some family members I haven't seen before. Daddy's cousin Rachel and her kids. It was fun and I got to wear my new hat outside.

Yesterday when Mummy picked me up from Jolly's and stopped crying we went to the supermarket and did some shopping. Then I had a big sleep with Daddy in his bed. Last night we went to an Ethiopian restaurant for dinner with Aunty Tesso for Katy's 40th birthday (who I run with on Saturdays). Aunty Tesso said she had ordered the full banquet because they gave her two grains of rice!!!! She is funny Aunty Tesso.

My sister Ashleigh is here with me now visiting and making me smile. Mummy is very sad and busy getting all my bottles ready and washing my sheets. My mummy is going to miss me very much and I am going to miss her very much. Daddy said he will look after both of us lots this week so the family is all happy.

I will be happy if I do a poo. It has been 3 days and I am very full up and my tummy is getting too fat to put nappies on. I hope I do a poo before I go to Jolly's house or it might scare her.......

4 comments:

Gemma said...

Dear Clairie and Billy,

I hope you both have a great week and enjoy your new experiences. Life keeps throwing us new challenges and so far each of you and your family have been able to overcome them all - this will be the same.
I will be thinking of you both tomorrow - and hoping Allan can handle his double barrel job!!

Looking forward to seein you both soon I hope.

LOL

Grandma Gem

Tesso said...

Oh, poor Billy. Hope that Mr Poo has made an appearance. No wonder your belly was so big last night. We all thought maybe you'd snuck an extra grain of rice when nobody was looking :-)

Have a fun first day at Jolly's tomorrow. I hope your mummy doesn't miss you so much she won't let me have a nurse when I see you on Saturday morning at brekky.

Katie said...

Clairie....poor you!!! I am not looking forward to that day!! We were looking at Child Care places this morning- Ray was sad already! Wow....teething already! I know that Alex my neice like things to run on her gums to relieve the pressure. My sister also found that baby neurofen helped a lot when she was in a lot of pain...she is a nurse. Helped her to get some sleep. she used to get really congested when she was teething. Good Luck with it all!

Anonymous said...

Hey Claire, sounds like you have a wonderful carer who will love your son almost as much as you do. I think that all you can really hope for. The girls were all in family day-care and they thrived! Good luck with work, hope its a good experience for you so that you can (cyber) hold my hand when I go back!