Sunday 17 February 2008

FOOTY FEVER



My Daddy and Uncle Rex took me to my first ever footy game. Mummy came too but i wasn't allowed to talk to her (unless I got hungry then I had to give her special smiles to be nice again) because she was going for the lions.

I was going for the BOMBERS!!! Uncle Rex even gave me a special footy and my very own Essendon scarf. I had a great night.

My sister Jordan and her friend Gracie came too! Gracie is my brother Matt's girlfriend :) hee hee

It was such an exciting game and my team WON!! Just when we were leaving to go home it started raining lots and lots. Mummy was carrying me and i was squealing with fun. We were running everywhere but it was still like a cold shower...Jordie and Gracie were soaked to the bone. Even Daddy had to drive home in no clothes because they were too wet. Mummy kept some dry clothes for me so I was ok but it was so much fun to be rushing everywhere and getting wet!

6 comments:

jord said...

i wuv billy

ACTing Like A Mama said...

Billy those eyes are just to die for! I love your little footy outfit - you are lucky you have a god uncle like uncle Rex to instruct you on the finer points of AFL. I am getting so excited tohave you come stay with us soon, I have organised a pram, a car seat, a cot, clothes - you just need to bring yourself and your food supply (AKA mum) little man!

Anonymous said...

oh, so wait...

all those posts for the bombers on mark's p hone were from billy? see, we thought they were from you.

Katie said...

Those photos are soooo cute :-) He has such cute rolls. When did you stop wrapping him for bed???

Lincoln Jed said...

I'm so jealous you got to go to the footie cuz Billy. Mummy says I go for the Sydney Swans but my Daddy says I go for Essendon - I'm glad they won!

Anonymous said...

Billy,
your going for the wrong team, they always lose, but the game was just LUCK. :) SYDNEY SWANS are the best team!!

xoXox
Shae xx