Sunday 24 February 2008

Skating...and other stuff

I am such a cool cat on my skateboard...okay so it is my brother mattys board..but he let me borrow it for a minute. I can't wait until I am older and able to ride it properly.





I love to hold onto things now...it is good when Mummy finds things like my soft cube that are big enough to not fit into my mouth. Otherwise everything I hold goes straight there...

My Daddy is teaching me how to walk. I am trying to catch up to my Cuz Dante who is standing around looking like a big boy and I want to be just like him. I can stand for 1 whole second now!!!!!! Then I do my tumbling act...which makes me and everyone else laugh.

4 comments:

ACTing Like A Mama said...

Look at you go Billy boy - Howabout you teach Dante to skate and he can teach you how to wake up screaming in the middle of the night with nightmares - he is really good at that!

not long now that i get to give you big suffacating kisses and hugs!

Tesso said...

Oh Billy!!! You are so cool! I haven't seen you in three weeks and look at all the great tricks you've learnt in that short space of time.

I think you had better come and have brekky with all you pretend aunties very soon. We miss you.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful big blue eyes! Pretty tricky with the skateboard, Lj has trouble enough staying in his giggle elmo chair!

Gemma said...

Hello Billy,

What about you walk out to the airport and find a plane for Canberra. Grandma Gem would like to give you a big hug!!

LOL