Sunday 11 May 2008

Mothers Day



A most delightful day!

We stayed the night down at Ret and Petes house on the Gold Coast and awoke this morning refreshed and ready to go...Billy slept through till 6am after going to bed at 8pm the night before so he was the perfect dream child. Of course Allan got him up and took him out so I could get another hours sleep which was just heaven!! I didn't realise until I got up that Allan and Billy went out and slept for another hour on the couch....not fair!!!

A perfect start to mothers day. The kids phoned through and sent messages and it was lovely to see my own mum and grandma as well. Before a big family lunch we went for a walk on the beach and Billy got his feet wet and sandy...we stopped at a cafe for a bottle and a coffee for me! Needless to say Billy was wiped out when we got home.

No comments: