Sunday 18 May 2008

Billys Brother....

Thanks to everyone who sent Sam a text for his 14th Birthday yesterday. He was soooo excited to get them all.

It was a tremendous day for us all round.

Sam turned 14...(I feel sooo old)
Billy said Dad da (he felt sooo good)

We went to a local Thai shop for dinner last night and it was quite good. Food was gorgeous and yummy. I stole the curry puffs off the entree plate and fed them to Billy who was wriggling around. After that he was addicted. He just sat in his chair and ate curry puffs all night. Please don't tell Aunty Ally....she might remind me how I said I would never feed my son that sort of thing...I mean really a curry puff is the Indian version of a chinese dim sim :)) **rolling around floor laughing**

Gotta go study...big exam on Tuesday and I am under a lot of stress to complete it. Costs $100US each time to sit it and no-one in our company has passed it yet. NO PRESSURE they say....we just need to be certified by Friday!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just not thai hot curries before saturdays, thank you very much!

ACTing Like A Mama said...

Don't worry Billy, I'll be sending some contraband dim sims in the mail - hehehhee

Gem B said...

hi family!!

its about time i see the blog!!

happy birthday sam!

love to all the family
x

gem