Thursday 1 May 2008

Billy - SIX MONTHS WOOHOO


where are all my friends gone?? I have all these toys and no Dante or LJ to play with. Come back....PLEASE!! I'm even trying to copy you all and sit up straight. But not even interested in crawling.



The Dant totally ruined my high chair...or thats what I told mummy so she went and bought me a brand new one just like his and LJ's. I like being a copy cat!


Nanny was mean to me today. She took me to the doctors in my pram and told them to stick needles in me. I cried afterwards for a couple of minutes but after a nice cuddle from my Nan I was okay again. I even gave her lots of smiles and so she gave me a bottle before I had my afternoon nap. I'm going to miss my Nan when she goes.

3 comments:

Gemma said...

Hello Billy,

You look great sitting up. I think you can leave the crawling and walking till a bit later. When are you going to learn how to make a good mess in your high chair??
I had an injection today too - mine is still quite sore and i feel all tired and sick!!

see you soon.

Grandma Gem

ACTing Like A Mama said...

Bill-Bill we miss you too. Dante has no-one to crash-tackle (am I overdoing it on the hyphens - yes - I think - so -) so now I am getting all the bruises. I LOVE your high-chair - the colours are lovely. You are so lucky you have a cousin wrecking all your second-hand stuff so you can get shiny new stuff! Glad the needles weren' too bad - We need to organise the big 1 year ones soon!!

Anonymous said...

Hello! Thanks for letting us stay the other day, glad you are feeling better. Lincoln screamed for about 10 minutes on the plan on the way home but I was too tired to be embarrassed. Great photos of Billy and his Nan x