Monday 12 November 2007

A very busy second week....

We have had a very busy second week. Daddy has been away working most of the time and my Nan and Pop went away in their car. Mum said they had to go back to their home.

I have got lots of things to try out and mum loves putting me in new places and seeing how I like it. I do like to lay on my tummy and roll over. I havén't rolled over on my own yet but mummy is helping me - she said it is so I won't get a fright when I do it myself!
I am crawling...well I am trying to copy LJ my cuz. My bum goes up in the air and I wiggle forward. But after 10mins I get cranky and mum says we can try again later. LJ is 3 months older than me.

I have also been in my new pram. It was pretty exciting for both mummy and I. She got to see how it works and I got to relax and go to sleep with my Elly blanket. It is a cute blue blankie with an elephant on the end. I like to cuddle it but mum says I can't sleep with it. Well when I am in the pram I do....I am a naughty boy :)


Mum said I got a new blanket this week, she said I had to write a thankyou card because it was from the Premier...I don't know who that is but she runs with my mum.


Aunty Rosie came and gave me a big snake!! Her friend Louise gave me a really cool singlet....mum put it on last night and I thought there was going to be a big party.........


but no one came except my mum...............


Anyhow it was good when my daddy came home from work on Saturday. He took mummy and I to a flash restaurant and then we went to the Gold Coast to see Beautiful Aunty Ret and Grandpa Pete on the Sunday. I like Grandpa Petes belly.


Wonder what we are going to do for my third week????

2 comments:

Gemma said...

What an exciting week for a little one Billy. sorry I missed your 3am party. I am good at sleep overs!! See you soon

Grandma Gem

Lincoln Jed said...

Hey Billy, love the shirt, I hope to drop Lj off to the party in the very near future - he loves being awake at 3am!