Thursday 15 November 2007

From Mummy

Well Billy you have been a very bad boy lately. I have a giant size blister on my boobie and you have stopped sleeping for 4 hours at night and cut it down to 3 and sometimes even 2.5hrs!!! What is going on?

I can't get cross at you though, you look so adorable and I just love to feed you. Even still I try to express when I can so even daddy can have a go at feeding you when he is home from work. The first attempt was a failure and only mummy could give you the bottle but the next two attempts we started when I was nearby and you took the bottle and drank all the milk so fast!

I am looking at you now dressed in your beautiful new clothes (thanks LJ) that arrived in the mail last night. So adorable. Who would have thought I would have a kid decked out in pumpkin patch heh!

Well we are off to get a cup of coffee at the shopping centre on the other side of town so it will be a 30min drive. I am really looking forward to getting out and catching up with some friends. Good thing you love the car heh Billy.

Lots of love
xMum

No comments: