Friday 30 November 2007

Baby Clinic

Like my Cuz LJ I went to the Baby Clinic yesterday for my first month checkup (at 5 weeks). Unlike LJ mum didn't get a chance to take any photos :(

Weight: 5260gm (HUGE the nurse said)
Length: 55cm (short the nurse said)
Head: 40cm (gonna big a big fella the nurse said)

My mum and dad got all upset about my length because they wanted a long baby and not a short butterball but when I got home my dad measured me and I was longer than 55cm so they think the nurse did not read the measure from the 0cm line and took it from the top of the tape. It is a brand new clinic so they were getting used to all the equipment. We are going to wait to see next week what the paedatrician says at my 6 week checkup.

Apart from that all is looking good and on Monday I am allowed to register for school. Yahhhhh.

No comments: