Thursday 27 December 2007

Getting Ready to Fly....


Counting down the days till we fly to Darwin now that Christmas is over.

I love this suit my brother bought me from Movieworld. It is a Superman outfit and has a real cape and all!! I was flying around in my pram this morning with my mummy. I love our morning walks.

I have to change into something else now because we are going shopping and mum says she doesn't want to fly past the shops today...she wants to actually go in and look at things. I guess I had best be on my best behaviour then...she might even buy me something!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Wow! He is soooo cute!!! Thanks for sharing :-) Gives me some inspiration! I should update my blog and put more photos of Charlie....a great way to keep track of things :-)

Hugs
Katie

Anonymous said...

doooood, those abs! awesome. now i feel dirty. i'm a married woman. i shouldn't notice his abs.