Sunday 2 December 2007

Billy's Update - My weekend

It all started our fairly ordinary I thought....Saturday morning my mummy was running around frantically trying to find me another outfit to wear after I had thrown up on my suit. She kept saying "hurry hurry hurry"and was going in and out of the room sqawking like a parrot. I just sat there in my blanket and planned how to dirty this new outfit she choose........heh heh


Mum took me to her running group. We got there at 6am, well ok it was 6:08am when we arrived. Running late is getting to be a habit!
We went for a great walk in my pram - my longest walk ever for 90mins. I saw a lovely lady who thought I looked smashing. Mummy said I should have shaken her hand because she was the Queensland Premier....but I was just wanting to see my Aunty Tess and Aunty Liz to show them my puppy dog ear shirt.

Mummys friends Tara and Ciaran were at breakfast after our walk and they cuddled me so mummy could eat her breakfast. It was fun to meet so many peoople. Mummy said Ciaran was a dentist so he was just looking at how my teeth were going (not!).


Katy and Mark - more of mummys' friends gave me lots of presents. I like them!!! I got this gigantic blue bear and a beautiful rug for my cot. Katy talks a lot and her and mummy are going to go walking again next Saturday because it was so much fun for all of us. I just enjoy being in my pram because with Mummy and Katy around a little boy is not going to get a word/cry in the conversation at all..........



This morning we went to mass again. The ladies love looking after me. Then mummy went to 100 different shops to buy some marshmellows so she could cook daddy some rocky road stuff...I have a snuffy nose though so mummy has been looking after me and didn't get a chance to cook it today.

Now I am just waiting for my Daddy to come home so he can give me lots of big hugs. He has been gone a long time and I miss him. xxxxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and katy enjoyed it. katy will rely on billy belly's mum to keep her disciplined.

i'm so proud to be considered a talker by mum. whoo hoo! THAT'S saying something.