Tuesday 18 December 2007

And so another Month passes by......

Wow...who could imagine what you can pack into one month of living.

Billy if this is going to be your life...I think I want my money back! The past month has been very hectic and I can't recall each day - it is all just a blur of activity and achievement. Some of the things we did:

Grandma turned 90.
Billy had his first smile.
We moved house.
We cleaned house(s)
Billy and Jordan were baptised.
My sisters came to visit.
My sisters bought their kids with them.
Ashleigh went overseas.
We did the Christmas shopping.
Billy and I had numerous doctor and dentist visits.
We queued at Medicare for several days :)))

Amongst that we continued to have our daily coffee at the local Coffee Club (remind me to buy shares) or similar cafe. Billy loves sitting in the airconditioning whilst mum relaxes and yes - has her fix of caffeine. I can't imagine what I was thinking drinking decaf for so long! Viva la Caffeine!!!!!!!

As you will see from the photos it has been fun and Billy and I are continuing to have full days with lots of family, friends and fun. We loved having my sisters and their babies come and visit. It was great to see them and see how the three babies are all developing differently and to also talk to my sisters to see what I am doing wrong or right.

Dante has grown so much since we last saw him only a couple of months ago. He has grown both literally and characteristically (okay I just made up that word I think!). He has so many expressions and noises now that I think he is just a little boy pretending to be a baby! I loved how he tried to get Billy out of his capsule!
Wasn't he suprised to be caught in the act heh heh

LJ stayed at our house for a couple of days and despite him being almost 3 months older than Billy, we were able to share toys and yes even their clothes. Both boys are about the same size. Though Billys Belly is certainly the bit that gives him his girth. LJ is long and lean and such a good looking boy. Beautiful skin that even Billy tried eating!



This morning was the Christmas run at PCRG and it was great to see everyone again. Even better - we got to dress up. Billy loved his santa's hat and loved Aunty Tesso's tinsel on her outfit. Jordan and I pushed Billy around whilst we fired water pistols at all the runners and cooled them down. After all the beautiful things Anna said about Billy I thought it best to not shoot the premier so she got away dry....




2 comments:

ACTing Like A Mama said...

Look at that beautiful smile! and your cousins aren't bad looking either! Happy first month Billy boy - it was great meeting you. Hope your mama's doing OK :-)

Anonymous said...

i think it's really nice that anna bligh put aside politics to pose with the leader of the Saggy Bottoms Poopin' Party. maybe there'll be a coalition. are we looking at the next minister of Plushies? Hmmm?