Monday 30 April 2007

Nuchal (Down Syndrome) Scan

I heard mum and dad talking. They didn't go for the nuchy scan. They said something about prefering to not know and wanting to bond with baby before it is born rather than be stressed about it. Gosh I don't think I am stressing mum out already...plenty of time for that to come :)

24th April - Mum squealed with delight because when I did a summersault she felt it. Dad put his big hand on mums belly and I tried kicking it. He said I was farting!!!! I was kicking!!! Maybe they don't feel it very much at the moment. I certainly have a lot of room in here to play with.

Mum is feeling queasy again at night time. I heard her telling Ash (my big sister) that she wasn't feeling great and only ate half of her dinner. Wonder what is making her sick?

Off to the doctors again this week. Fingers crossed they take some photos and show mum and dad a picture of me waving to them. I can't wait to meet them. They seem so nice already and I know they really love me lots.

No comments: