Thursday 5 April 2007

Checkup

Mum took me along to the doctors today. He had bought some new equipment (likely from the fees that we paid last time) and was able to do a really cool scan. He was moving the wand thing all over me and my heart was beating fast - 161 bpm. Mum was pretty happy when she heard it, ba-boom, ba-boom, ba-boom.

Doctor also told her because she was really fit her pelvis was holding me up way high. He said it was most unusual for a woman who has had previous babies.

Today's scan showed that I am getting smaller, back now to 11.5weeks instead of being 12 weeks old. But Doc said to rely on the initial scan as that was done on much better equipment. Now I have to have ANOTHER scan at the clinic booked for 19th April. At least this one Dad has to come along too woo hoo then he gets to hear my heart beat!!! Maybe I'll wave to him too..

No comments: