Monday 2 April 2007

My life so far

I am nearly 12 weeks old. I weigh about 16gms and am almost 4" in length.
I have a strong heartbeat of 101 beats pm.

I hate tea and coffee. I love italian hot chocolate.
I have vegetables, I love fruit.
I love salt and hot chillis. I dont like dairy much at all.

My mum is a runner and I feel most comfortable when she takes us out running. I can't wait to meet my mom and grow up to be a runner like her.

I am going to see the doctor on Thursday for a nuchal translucency scan so mum will know if I have Downs Syndrome or not.

My mom is complaining about her tummy but I'm not even big yet. I think it is her eating too much that is making her tummy big - but don't tell her I said that!

I heard my brothers and sisters picking out names for me. I like what they choose. I wonder if mum will pick one of them?

No comments: