Wednesday 17 February 2010

Yes I am still here!

okay so this blog is supposed to be about Billy's life. Bit hard when he has months of NOTHING I know I know. Well I have made a vow to myself (so I can get angry with myself if I break it) that I will take more photos this year and make an effort to record the good stuff. So much has happened and continues to happen to my family but we just get bogged down in the day to day grind. Hopefully at least you will see some more photos of how young Billy is growing and what affects his days.

xxx
The Mum

CHRISTMAS MORNING WITH THE KIDS


MATTY GIVING BILLY HIS CHRISTMAS BOTTLE...last morning bottle he had.


BILLY VISITING HIS NAN AND POPPY


HAND PAINTS FOR CHRISTMAS...AND YES HE HAND PAINTED AND WALL PAINTED AND FLOOR PAINTED!!!

2 comments:

Gemma said...

How wonderful!! Hope you keep up to your vows!! Love seeing the photos and would like to see all the other people in your family too! You'll have to get Sam to send you some photos as well. After the BLack Sorrows concert I am worried for him! Just joking.
Thanks you for reacting to pressure...LOL

ACTing Like A Mama said...

love the update - and so glad to hear you haven't left the blog world! Billy is growing up soooo fast! can't wait until we get those two little artists together again!