Sunday 26 October 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLY

Billy turned 1 on Thursday and we have had a week of fun times and happy laughter. Poor Billy has no idea what is going on but he has been allowed to eat chocolate custard, attack a birthday cake, rip the paper on the presents and do lots of things he would usually get in trouble for!

Here are some shots of during the past few days:

I LOVED TO OPEN MY NANS PRESENTS, IT WAS FUN TO RIP THE PAPER

I GOT WORRIED THINKING ABOUT THE WORRY DOLLS GRANDMA BOUGHT ME..

AUNTY ALLY BOUGHT ME A BALLOON FOR MY BIRTHDAY..IT WAS BIG AND BLUE AND I BIT IT HARD!!!

IM A BIG BOY NOW SO I CAN CRAWL UP THE STAIRS BY MYSELF

....I LIKE IT WHEN DADDY MEETS ME AT THE TOP THOUGH

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Billy. Wow, you have turned one so quickly I missed it. Will take Georgia and Bailey shopping to find you something extra special, hope you like pink.....XX

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Billy!!

xx

Gem, Cess, Shae & Lincoln

Trish said...

I had such good intentions to send a birthday text to you Billy - but got sidetracked instead. It was much simpler just driving our RV around America! Sha xxx