Wednesday 24 September 2008

I can only blame myself

Billy is falling into the habit of waking up early..because from time to time I need to wake him up at 4am so he can come running with me when Allan is away.

Unfortunately this is starting to cause his whole routine to be out of whack.

...but at least he is still cute so I tend to forgive him everything. I think he wakes up in case I go without him because he doesn't want to miss out on 100 people feeding him watermelon!!!!



I hope to put up some photos tonight..we went to Harvey Normans and got a cheap $100 camera. It is pretty damn good and I think extremely good value for money. I know I won't fuss about if it gets a bit knocked around in the baby bag either - though I don't want to go through not having one every again. I felt so isolated from my e-life!!!

2 comments:

Gemma said...

Hello Billy Bellenger,

Great to see your smiling face over here in Hanoi. I had trouble logging into the email account but I could get into the blogs - had to guess my way through the vietnamese language as I don't know how to change the language.

LOL
Tell mummy no handbags here!!

Lincoln Jed said...

Hello Billy, you look so cute! Your mum looks great too. Glad that everything is going well, good to see you running again Claire, if only I could find the motivation!!