Wednesday 30 July 2008

9 Months old and counting....

Me with my Grandad and Grandma overlooking the Pumicestone Passageway in Caloundra


Me on Grandma Gemma's lap....whilst she was playing Queen Sheba on a boat cruise for Great Uncle Larry's 60th Birthday.


Me again!!! Crawling all over my new rug...well Mummy said it is hers but Nan sent it to our house and I love it. Jordie thinks it is hers and keeps stealing it from Me and Mummy. It is sooo warm and cuddly.


I'm not crawling yet but trying really hard. This is me seeing how it feels to rock back and forth on my hands and feet. I love moving about but mum keeps saying "no! Billy! stay still Billy!!!

3 comments:

Lincoln Jed said...

How lucky to have Garndma and Grandad so close xx

ACTing Like A Mama said...

Wow Billy, you almost looked like the favourite grandson.....almost.

Gemma said...

Didn't we have a great time Billy? Where's the photo of you in Dad's helmet?? I hope you Mum puts up a photo of her and Jordie with their fancy clothes!!
See you again soon

LOL

Grandma Gem